The term electronic equipment is used for all systems which generally require very low voltage and power. These equipments are generally quiet in their operation.
EEI Policy protects the Owner, Lessor or Hirer (where responsible either legally or through a leasing agreement) of electronic equipments.
EEI Policy is Suitable for all electronic equipments (some examples):
- Computer and allied peripherals
- Auxiliary equipments like UPS, Voltage Stabilizer etc.
- Medical, Biomedical, Equipments e.g. Cath Lab, X‐ray Machine, Ultrasound machines, MRI, CAT scan Machines
- Audio / Visual equipments
- Electronic control panels
- Telecommunication and navigational equipments
- Electronic equipment for research and material testing